As an engineering professional with more than three decades in the industry sectors of:
- heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR),
- energy conservation, and
- building science,
I offer consulting services to equipment manufacturers, component suppliers, equipment distributors, contracting firms, industry associations, Federal and State agencies, utilities, research organizations, and others.
Consulting activities include:
- Engineering support (e.g., refrigeration issues, equipment selection, equipment application, technology evaluation).
- Technical texts (e.g., create / update / review standards, manuals, technical notes, guides, training materials, articles).
- Committee representation / participation (e.g., company-, industry-, association-related).
- Business management support (e.g., research initiatives, strategic planning, meetings & conferences).
- Partnering and establishing collaborations.